Thursday, July 28, 2011

ME

Things I like about Middle East:

Bidets in every toilet
Good quality shishah
Mango/Agave/Strawberry juices with pulp
Fresh Mangosteens (I first tried them in Abu Dhabi)
Delicious pastry (mango mousse, chocolate cake with real Belgian chocolate frosting)
Authentic Arabic and Indian cuisines
Excellent service
Can order any food online/phone and it will be delivered to your house
Premium delicious dates
All kinds of beauty services for reasonable prices (waxing/threading and keratin treatments. moroccan baths are all nice and cheap)
Aromatizers with a very pleasant exotic/arabic smell (can be used for rooms/houses, clothes, even hair)


I will add up anything I forgot to mention



1 comment:

  1. As much as I complain about this place, it's certainly good to take a moment to gain a higher perspective and think of the good things too.

    Now where's the list of bad things? ;)

    ReplyDelete